NEM® 500 mg
is produced from the thin membrane lining the eggshell forming a barrier between the egg white (albumin) and the shell.
This membrane contains a natural balance of critical joint nutrients including:
- Collagen: Types I, V & X about 58 % ( 290 mg)
✅Chondroitin sulfate all about 6 % ( 30 mg)
- Sulfur-rich amino acids including methionine and cysteine
Additional proteins and peptides, such as elastin. ( 30 mg )
- Calcium 30 % (150 mg) there is no addition from outside.
- Project Title Vulputate Cursus
- Category Health & Fitness
- Client Details ThemeForest Envato
- Project Link www.projectname.com
- Project Type Health